The War
Headlines
Movies
Screenshots
Alliance Community
2011: We're Back!

Alliance: The Silent War

Community Forums for Alliance: The Silent War
It is currently Sun May 24, 2020 5:33 pm




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:02 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:07 am
Posts: 376
Location: Sweden
BTW : Can you mount down the feets on to the ground on Cal.50 sniper-rifles and M60's and other heavy weapons. Could be a nice option to make this possible.

_________________
Visit the confirmed weaponlist at the fan-site www.campwars.com ... Squad will even be started to those who have the guts ...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:27 am 
Offline
Four Star General
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 5:05 pm
Posts: 1071
Location: New York, NY
IceBallz wrote:
BTW : Can you mount down the feets on to the ground on Cal.50 sniper-rifles and M60's and other heavy weapons. Could be a nice option to make this possible.

If you mean will their bipods be usable, then yes.

_________________
Alliance Developer, Sox34's not-so-secret identity, & NZG Central Command
"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur." — Unknown Philosopher


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:18 pm 
Offline
Sergeant First Class

Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:29 am
Posts: 270
Anything new you might want to share Sox? :wink: Maybe as an early Christmas present. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:24 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:07 am
Posts: 376
Location: Sweden
Sox34 wrote:
IceBallz wrote:
BTW : Can you mount down the feets on to the ground on Cal.50 sniper-rifles and M60's and other heavy weapons. Could be a nice option to make this possible.

If you mean will their bipods be usable, then yes.


:shock: WOW that's just awesome!!! But can i make a choice to not use this called bipods when i lay down to make a shot or is that all up to me and the distance of sniper shot or how greatly i want to camp as a gunner ?

_________________
Visit the confirmed weaponlist at the fan-site www.campwars.com ... Squad will even be started to those who have the guts ...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:25 pm 
Offline
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:59 pm
Posts: 1027
Location: Houston, TX
IceBallz wrote:
Sox34 wrote:
IceBallz wrote:
BTW : Can you mount down the feets on to the ground on Cal.50 sniper-rifles and M60's and other heavy weapons. Could be a nice option to make this possible.

If you mean will their bipods be usable, then yes.


:shock: WOW that's just awesome!!! But can i make a choice to not use this called bipods when i lay down to make a shot or is that all up to me and the distance of sniper shot or how greatly i want to camp as a gunner ?


Yeah, you will be able to choose if you want to deploy the bipod or not. The gun would have more recoil and be less accurate if you didnt though.

_________________
Image
"Dream a little bit
This is the kush to your lighter"

The NZG Specialist, Stick Wielder, Shotgun Extraordinaire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:49 pm 
Offline
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 6:44 am
Posts: 853
I hope it's not a "lay down, deploy for 5 minutes, see that the enemy is gone, 5 minutes to undeploy and get shot undeploying" and hope it's more like "deploy bipod, lay down, and fire, getup, lay down, and fire" and hopefully standing next to a wall or something will support your weapon.

_________________
Johnny Rico wrote:
This is for all you new people, I only have one rule; everyone fights, no one quits, you don't do your job, I'll kill you myself.......do you get me?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:07 pm 
Offline
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:59 pm
Posts: 1027
Location: Houston, TX
AeroCmdr wrote:
I hope it's not a "lay down, deploy for 5 minutes, see that the enemy is gone, 5 minutes to undeploy and get shot undeploying" and hope it's more like "deploy bipod, lay down, and fire, getup, lay down, and fire" and hopefully standing next to a wall or something will support your weapon.


Yeah, Sox said that it would be like that. IE, you can deploy the bibod, then run around with it deployed, so all you have to do is lay down and you are ready to fire supported.

Which makes sense, because in rl deploying a bibod doesnt attach the gun to the ground *glares at Dod* :roll:

_________________
Image
"Dream a little bit
This is the kush to your lighter"

The NZG Specialist, Stick Wielder, Shotgun Extraordinaire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:14 pm 
Offline
Sergeant First Class

Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:06 pm
Posts: 243
Location: Boston, Ma
How many nades will be included?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:49 pm 
Offline
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 6:44 am
Posts: 853
Spiffinz wrote:
AeroCmdr wrote:
I hope it's not a "lay down, deploy for 5 minutes, see that the enemy is gone, 5 minutes to undeploy and get shot undeploying" and hope it's more like "deploy bipod, lay down, and fire, getup, lay down, and fire" and hopefully standing next to a wall or something will support your weapon.


Yeah, Sox said that it would be like that. IE, you can deploy the bibod, then run around with it deployed, so all you have to do is lay down and you are ready to fire supported.

Which makes sense, because in rl deploying a bibod doesnt attach the gun to the ground *glares at Dod* :roll:
Yeah actually I think I asked the question. *hits self for forgetting*

_________________
Johnny Rico wrote:
This is for all you new people, I only have one rule; everyone fights, no one quits, you don't do your job, I'll kill you myself.......do you get me?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:22 pm 
Offline
Four Star General
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 5:05 pm
Posts: 1071
Location: New York, NY
Split off from confirmed weapon thread.

Grenade count hasn't been finalized, but will be in the order of 6-12 max. (note that I'm not implying that it will be in the middle, just that it will be no less than 6 and no more than 12, but haven't decided on the final amount).

_________________
Alliance Developer, Sox34's not-so-secret identity, & NZG Central Command
"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur." — Unknown Philosopher


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:31 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:07 am
Posts: 376
Location: Sweden
Spiffinz wrote:
AeroCmdr wrote:
I hope it's not a "lay down, deploy for 5 minutes, see that the enemy is gone, 5 minutes to undeploy and get shot undeploying" and hope it's more like "deploy bipod, lay down, and fire, getup, lay down, and fire" and hopefully standing next to a wall or something will support your weapon.


Yeah, Sox said that it would be like that. IE, you can deploy the bibod, then run around with it deployed, so all you have to do is lay down and you are ready to fire supported.

Which makes sense, because in rl deploying a bibod doesnt attach the gun to the ground *glares at Dod* :roll:


But if i run with the bipods deployed. Should not the weapon shake some more when you shoot with the bipods deployed. But when bipods is undeployed the weapon should be more accurate and not be so shakey? Now i talking about shooting from stance.

_________________
Visit the confirmed weaponlist at the fan-site www.campwars.com ... Squad will even be started to those who have the guts ...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:50 pm 
Offline
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:59 pm
Posts: 1027
Location: Houston, TX
IceBallz wrote:
Spiffinz wrote:
AeroCmdr wrote:
I hope it's not a "lay down, deploy for 5 minutes, see that the enemy is gone, 5 minutes to undeploy and get shot undeploying" and hope it's more like "deploy bipod, lay down, and fire, getup, lay down, and fire" and hopefully standing next to a wall or something will support your weapon.


Yeah, Sox said that it would be like that. IE, you can deploy the bibod, then run around with it deployed, so all you have to do is lay down and you are ready to fire supported.

Which makes sense, because in rl deploying a bibod doesnt attach the gun to the ground *glares at Dod* :roll:


But if i run with the bipods deployed. Should not the weapon shake some more when you shoot with the bipods deployed. But when bipods is undeployed the weapon should be more accurate and not be so shakey? Now i talking about shooting from stance.



Are you asking that if you are standing, whether or not having the bipod out would make a difference in terms of accuracy?

_________________
Image
"Dream a little bit
This is the kush to your lighter"

The NZG Specialist, Stick Wielder, Shotgun Extraordinaire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:08 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:07 am
Posts: 376
Location: Sweden
Spiffinz wrote:
IceBallz wrote:
Spiffinz wrote:
AeroCmdr wrote:
I hope it's not a "lay down, deploy for 5 minutes, see that the enemy is gone, 5 minutes to undeploy and get shot undeploying" and hope it's more like "deploy bipod, lay down, and fire, getup, lay down, and fire" and hopefully standing next to a wall or something will support your weapon.


Yeah, Sox said that it would be like that. IE, you can deploy the bibod, then run around with it deployed, so all you have to do is lay down and you are ready to fire supported.

Which makes sense, because in rl deploying a bibod doesnt attach the gun to the ground *glares at Dod* :roll:


But if i run with the bipods deployed. Should not the weapon shake some more when you shoot with the bipods deployed. But when bipods is undeployed the weapon should be more accurate and not be so shakey? Now i talking about shooting from stance.



Are you asking that if you are standing, whether or not having the bipod out would make a difference in terms of accuracy?


Yes.

_________________
Visit the confirmed weaponlist at the fan-site www.campwars.com ... Squad will even be started to those who have the guts ...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:43 pm 
Offline
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:59 pm
Posts: 1027
Location: Houston, TX
IceBallz wrote:
Spiffinz wrote:
IceBallz wrote:
Spiffinz wrote:
AeroCmdr wrote:
I hope it's not a "lay down, deploy for 5 minutes, see that the enemy is gone, 5 minutes to undeploy and get shot undeploying" and hope it's more like "deploy bipod, lay down, and fire, getup, lay down, and fire" and hopefully standing next to a wall or something will support your weapon.


Yeah, Sox said that it would be like that. IE, you can deploy the bibod, then run around with it deployed, so all you have to do is lay down and you are ready to fire supported.

Which makes sense, because in rl deploying a bibod doesnt attach the gun to the ground *glares at Dod* :roll:


But if i run with the bipods deployed. Should not the weapon shake some more when you shoot with the bipods deployed. But when bipods is undeployed the weapon should be more accurate and not be so shakey? Now i talking about shooting from stance.



Are you asking that if you are standing, whether or not having the bipod out would make a difference in terms of accuracy?


Yes.



I dunno if it would or not while you are standing, seeing as how its not deployed on a hard surface. It could make it heavier by the barrel though.

_________________
Image
"Dream a little bit
This is the kush to your lighter"

The NZG Specialist, Stick Wielder, Shotgun Extraordinaire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:11 pm 
Offline
Sergeant First Class

Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:19 pm
Posts: 258
IceBallz wrote:
But if i run with the bipods deployed. Should not the weapon shake some more when you shoot with the bipods deployed. But when bipods is undeployed the weapon should be more accurate and not be so shakey? Now i talking about shooting from stance.


Most modern bipod designs aren't going to shake much, if at all, when deployed.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:48 pm 
Offline
Corporal

Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:23 am
Posts: 53
Location: sacramento california
http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airso ... odID=21525
that would be nice to have


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:12 pm 
Offline
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:59 pm
Posts: 1027
Location: Houston, TX
andrew916 wrote:
http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=21525
that would be nice to have



Interesting...

_________________
Image
"Dream a little bit
This is the kush to your lighter"

The NZG Specialist, Stick Wielder, Shotgun Extraordinaire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:35 am 
Offline
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:09 pm
Posts: 1312
Location: Texas
Not nearly as interesting as this:

Image

INFINITE REGRESSION SCOPE MOUNT!11!!one!1!!!!1!1!111!eleven!!11!111!!onehundredelevel!!!1

_________________
Image
Head of Zombie Suit Manufacturing, Supplying Guns to the Mentally Stable, Lead Researcher for Weapons, Grand Requisitioner, and Master Keeper of the NZG Armoury.
Whatever happens, we have got
The Maxim gun, and they have not.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:32 am 
Offline
Corporal

Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:23 am
Posts: 53
Location: sacramento california
ya i just started a store with my business partner we just got the paintball website up www.sfepaintball.com if you want to see


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group